18th February 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in NIFT-Rae Bareli?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in NIFT-Rae Bareli for Master of Fashion Management then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

22nd February 2019, 09:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in NIFT-Rae Bareli?

Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in NIFT-Rae Bareli:

You must have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any Institute / University recognized by law in India.
or
You must have a minimum three years duration of Undergraduate Diploma from NIFT / NID.

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th February 2019 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Remove *
22nd February 2019, 11:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in NIFT-Rae Bareli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in NIFT-Rae Bareli for Master of Fashion Management then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.
Those candidates who have successfully completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university / college or undergraduate diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT or NID are eligible to study Master of Fashion Management in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) – Raebareli. Duration of Master of Fashion Management in NIFT – Raebareli is two years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given http://www.nift.ac.in/raebareli/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?