18th February 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

How many LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) seats are available in Bangalore University?

Dear friends, I am planning to do LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) from Bangalore University. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

22nd February 2019, 04:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) seats are available in Bangalore University?

Total number of LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) seats available in Bangalore University is 10 (Ten). LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) in Bangalore University is 1 year duration of course. Candidates who have passed 3 years/5 years LL.B degree examination with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate (45% for SC, ST and PWD candidates) from any recognized university are eligible to study LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) in Bangalore University.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd February 2019 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Remove *
22nd February 2019, 11:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) seats are available in Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) from Bangalore University. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.
Number of seats available at Bangalore University for the Post Graduate Degree Program in Law (LLM) are given below:
  • LLM (Constitutional and Administrative Law) – 8 (regular) + 2 (payment) = 10 seats
  • LLM (Labor and Employment Law) - 8 (regular) + 2 (payment) = 10 seats
  • LLM (Corporate and Commercial Law) - 8 (regular) + 2 (payment) = 10 seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?