18th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism for Bachelor of Mass Media student?

I am doing Bachelor of Mass Media and after doing this Bachelor's Degree I want to do Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course. Kindly tell me am I eligible for studying this Master's Degree? Please tell me about my eligibility.

Related Questions:
27th July 2016, 05:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism for Bachelor of Mass Media student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing Bachelor of Mass Media and after doing this Bachelor's Degree I want to do Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course. Kindly tell me am I eligible for studying this Master's Degree? Please tell me about my eligibility.

The Master of Arts in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course is available in Mahatma Gandhi University. The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidates should have passed graduation or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university. The university website link is Official Website
There are many Master degrees available in the field of Mass communication and Journalism studies. The courses can be studied in the following institutions.
Mumbai University - Website Link
Amity School of Communication - Website Link
Madras University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?