12th April 2021, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Public Health in JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research

Hi, I am a student of BPH. After completing my Graduation, I want to do a Master of Public Health course. I want to do this course in JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research. Can I know my eligibility to do Master of Public Health in this institute?

13th April 2021, 11:54 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Public Health in JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research

Eligibility to study Master of Public Health in JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research can be seen below.

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

For application submission visit official website.

https://jssuni.edu.in/
14th April 2021, 02:04 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Public Health in JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research

The eligibility to study for a Master of Public Health at JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in Medical/Dental/Ayurveda/Physiotherapy/Nursing from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit in academic marks followed by an interview.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.jssuni.edu.in
15th April 2021, 07:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for getting admission in JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research to pursue Master of Public Health degree course, candidates having completed their Graduation degree course in Medicine / Ayush / Dentistry / Veterinary Sciences / Allied and Health Sciences / Life Sciences / Nursing / Physiotherapy Or Statistics / Biostatistics / Demography / Population Studies / Nutrition / Sociology / Psychology / Anthropology / Social Work.

For complete details regarding the admission criteria and procedure for pursuing Master of Public Health at JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research, you can refer to the link https://jssustorage.blob.core.window...n/A57_1056.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?