12th April 2021, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master of Public Health in JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear for to get admission in JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research for Master of Public Health? I want to secure admission for MPH in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff score for getting admission.

13th April 2021, 11:56 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Public Health in JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study Master of Public Health in JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research can be seen below.

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Your final selection will be done through personal interview.

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

For application submission visit official website.

https://jssuni.edu.in/
14th April 2021, 02:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Public Health in JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination available to study for a Master of Public Health at JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit in academic marks followed by an interview. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the institute.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in Medical/Dental/Ayurveda/Physiotherapy/Nursing from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.jssuni.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?