12th April 2021, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee per semester for Master of Public Health in JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of the Master of Public Health course of JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research. Can anyone of you let me know about the semester wise fee expenses of this course.

13th April 2021, 11:59 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What is the fee per semester for Master of Public Health in JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research?

The fee per semester for Master of Public Health in JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research can be seen below.

You will pay Rs.45000 each semester for 4 semesters.

You will pay admission fee of Rs. 5000.

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

For application submission visit official website.

https://jssuni.edu.in/
14th April 2021, 01:50 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee per semester for Master of Public Health in JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research?

Master of Public Health at JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research is a 2 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Tuition Fees Every Year is Rs.88800

Year I - Rs.90840
Year II - Rs.88800
Total - Rs.1.80 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.jssuni.edu.in
15th April 2021, 06:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The detailed fee structure for pursuing Master of Public Health degree course at JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research ( in the upcoming academic session ) has been made available by the institute on the link provided below :-

https://jssustorage.blob.core.window...n/A57_1055.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?