23rd March 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Tourism and Travel Management in Institute of Tourism and Future Management, Chandigarh?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Institute of Tourism and Future Management, Chandigarh for Master of Tourism and Travel Management then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

27th March 2019, 11:25 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Tourism and Travel Management in Institute of Tourism and Future Management, Chandigarh?

Eligibility to study Master of Tourism and Travel Management in Institute of Tourism and Future Management, Chandigarh:

The applicant must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Tourism Service / B.A in Tourism or B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration or Bachelor in Hotel Management with minimum aggregate marks from any recognized university.
Master of Tourism and Travel Management is full time 2 years duration of post graduation course, divided into 4 semesters.

For details:
http://www.itft.edu.in/master-tourism-travel-management

Last edited by ppsahu; 30th March 2019 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Remove *
29th March 2019, 10:32 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Tourism and Travel Management in Institute of Tourism and Future Management, Chandigarh?

=> Master of Tourism and Travel Management is a post graduation course and the duration of this course is two years.

=> For the admission of Master of Tourism and Travel Management course, the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in graduation course is 50% and you have to appear in the written examination which is conducted by the Institute of Tourism and Future Management, Chandigarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?