6th September 2011, 07:24 PM
anupn69

Which are the better options for me after B.E Civil? What to choose between MBA and M.Tech?

please let me know wot r bettr options aftr B.E. civil....?????? so please help me im confused between mba n m.tech.... wot r other way to earn fat money..

3rd November 2011, 04:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the better options for me after B.E Civil? What to choose between MBA and M.Tech?

You can apply for any PG course after completing the B.E. An M.Tech degree will help you to enter in to the technical field. An MBA, will help you to get in to the management field. If you do M.Tech you will be able to join the functional side of companies in to construction business. After MBA you can probably join the operation side like the finance department, marketing department depending on the area you specialize.
10th November 2011, 01:44 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the better options for me after B.E Civil? What to choose between MBA and M.Tech?

dear friend,

you should go for m.tech .
and get more knowledge on that civil degree
and be master of that .
it will be great for your future.
best of luck.
28th December 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

my son wants to be a planer or architect and wants to study in SPA,Delhi.He is an above average student.Can you guide him?We want him to study BE or BTech civil and then specialization.Is that right approach? Can you tell us what are the right aptitude and drawing sense one should have to study B Arch?
29th June 2016, 12:41 AM
Ronie0309

An M.Tech or an MBA after graduation generally depends on 2 things.
1.Are you interested in the subjects that you learnt during your B.Tech and is there a subject you may want to pursue further ahead.Or are you just bored with these subjects and want to move onto a new side.
2.What type of work are you interested in also matters.M.Tech will give you a more hands on job on the construction site whereas the MBA will give you a desk job in an office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?