31st July 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(e-Business) in Jain School of Business Hyderabad?

Hi, I am a student of BBA(H). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MBA(e-Business) course. I want to do this course in Jain School of Business Hyderabad. Can I know my eligibility to do MBA(e-Business) in Jain School of Business Hyderabad?

3rd August 2019, 10:38 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(e-Business) in Jain School of Business Hyderabad?

Eligibility to pursue MBA(e-Business) at Jain School of Business Hyderabad:
1. You must have a Bachelor's degree from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks in aggregate or any other equivalent qualification.
2. You must have a scorecard of either XAT, CAT, GMAT, JMET or MAT.
3rd August 2019, 11:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(e-Business) in Jain School of Business Hyderabad?

Master of Business Administration in e-Business is a Post Graduation course and the duration of Master of Business Administration in e-Business is 2 years. The required eligibility to study MBA(e-Business) in Jain School of Business Hyderabad is the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the graduation to get admission in Master of Business Administration in e-Business is 50%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination which is conducted by the institute.
4th August 2019, 12:02 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You just need a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks to apply for MBA admission. You can get admission through entrance exam like CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT or any university level or state level entrance exam.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam and interview to get admission at your choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?