2nd April 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MBA(Executive) admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MBA(Executive) course in Jamia Millia Islamia. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

7th April 2019, 12:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MBA(Executive) admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MBA(Executive) course in Jamia Millia Islamia. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

Requirements to get the MBA (Executive) admission in Jamia Millia Islamia are given below:

>> Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university

>> Minimum 3 years professional experience at Executive level in Government and Private sector including Public Limited / Private Limited Company / PSUs / MNCs / MNE / 3 Wings of Armed Forces

>> Candidates have to clear the Entrance Test and Interview / Group Discussion conducted by the JMI
8th April 2019, 12:52 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get MBA(Executive) admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who wish to apply for MBA(Executive) admission in Jamia Millia Islamia must ensure that they fulfill the Requirements as given below,

- The applicant must hold a graduation in any discipline from any recognized University.
- The applicant must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in graduation.
- Applicant must have at least 3 years work experience. It should be at Executive level in Government and Private sector including Private Limited Company/ Public Limited/ P.S.U/M.N.E/M.N.C/3 Wings of Armed forces.

Official website - https://www.jmi.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?