21st January 2019, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) for BSc(Agriculture) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study MBA in Finance. I am studying BSc in Agriculture Honours. However, I have heard that MBA with Finance specialization is not for me. So, I would like to know that am I eligible to study this MBA course?

26th January 2019, 12:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) for BSc(Agriculture) student?

MBA Fiance Eligibility:

Candidates are required to complete a Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 year's duration in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates should also qualify any nationalsed entrance exam such as CAT/GMAT/XAT/MAT depending on the requirement of Institute.
26th January 2019, 07:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) for BSc(Agriculture) student?

You need to have degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks, if you are looking for MBA admission in India. Just make sure you have got the minimum marks in your degree.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the MBA entrance exam and interview conducted by the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?