18th April 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Health Care Management) in Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun for MBA(Health Care Management) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

20th April 2019, 04:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Health Care Management) in Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun for MBA(Health Care Management) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the MBA in Health Care & Hospital Management at the Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun is a pass in MBBS / BDS / BHMS / BAMS / BSc Nursing / BPT / BPharma / BTech / BCom / BA / BSc / Life Sciences / Biotechnology with minimum 50% marks.
Working professionals in the healthcare industry are also eligible to study the MBA in Health Care & Hospital Management at the Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
21st April 2019, 12:27 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Health Care Management) in Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to study MBA in Health Care Management) in the Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun:

-> Students must be a graduate holder from a recognized college/University.

-> Students who completed MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BPT/BAMS/BSc Nursing graduates can also eligible to apply for this course.

-> Students are required to appear and qualify in the written exam conducted by the Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?