18th April 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBA(Health Care Management) in Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun for MBA(Health Care Management). I am interested to do this MBA course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

20th April 2019, 04:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Health Care Management) in Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun for MBA(Health Care Management). I am interested to do this MBA course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Candidates have to appear for the ICRI written examination / Entrance Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the admission to study MBA in Health Care & Hospital Management course in the Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun. Duration of the MBA in Health Care & Hospital Management course at the Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun is two years. Interested candidates can apply online for the admission to study MBA in Health Care & Hospital Management course. Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun website link is given Click Here
21st April 2019, 12:22 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Health Care Management) in Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You're required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Institute of Clinical Research India. The admission will be based on the followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by ICRI.
Official website - https://www.icriindia.com/course/mba...tal-management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?