18th April 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Does campus interview available in Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun for MBA(Health Care Management) candidate?

Sir/Madam, if I get admission in MBA(Health Care Management) in Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidate.

22nd April 2019, 04:58 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does campus interview available in Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun for MBA(Health Care Management) candidate?

Yes, campus interview is available in Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun for MBA(Health Care Management) students.

The admission process is on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun.
MBA in Healthcare Management is a full time 2 Years course .

You have to attend the lectures from Monday-Friday.

You must have a valid degree in B.A/B.Com/BSc/Life Sciences/ MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS/BPT/BSc Nursing/B.Pharma/B.Tech/ Bio-Tech with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

Check the website https://www.icriindia.com/ for more details.
23rd April 2019, 10:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does campus interview available in Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun for MBA(Health Care Management) candidate?

Yes, they conduct campus interviews for successful candidates after course completion. Most of the recruiters are job consultancies and some healthcare firms also recruit directly from the campus. It is a private institute and they have various branches across the country.

You just need to complete the course successfully and appear for the interview. You will get selected if you perform well in the interview and have a great academic record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?