15th July 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Public Relations) in Institute of Management and Technical Studies?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Institute of Management and Technical Studies for MBA(Public Relations) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

19th July 2019, 09:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Public Relations) in Institute of Management and Technical Studies?

The required eligibility to study MBA(Public Relations) in Institute of Management and Technical Studies is the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Master of Business Administration in Public Relations course is 50%. The course duration of Master of Business Administration in Public Relations is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?