18th June 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

When can I apply online for Ph.D(Psychology) entrance exam conducted by Punjab University? Date of the entrance exam?

sir
When is to apply online for phd in
psychology entrance exam.
when this exam is conducted by punjab university?????

Related Questions:
  1. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  2. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I do pharmacy after passing 12th?
  4. How to crack various Entrance Exams being conducted by Punjab Government?
  5. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  6. From where to get MSE entrance exam forms from Punjab University?
  7. What are the jobs for B.Com students?
  8. What's the entrance test date for M.tech admission conducted by GNDU, Amritsar(Punjab)?
  9. How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?
  10. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Date of Microbiology in B.S entrance exam in Punjab University? Books to refer for preparation?
  12. Am I eligible for MSc biotech course in Calicut University after completing BSc Zoology course? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  13. What is the entrance exam date for MSc Physics in Punjab University?
  14. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  15. What is the last date for application of Punjab PMT entrance exam?
  16. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  17. Entrance Exam for ME CSE (tancet, anna university coimbatore)
  18. From where to get Mumbai University MCA correspondence entrance exam form? Syllabus and date of entrance exam?
1st December 2017, 10:10 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I apply online for Ph.D(Psychology) entrance exam conducted by Punjab University? Date of the entrance exam?

Punjab University has already conducted it's entrance examination in the month of July, 2017. Besides these, all the important dates of this entrance examination are already over and I am mentioning all those dates below.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, new prospectus for the academic year 2017-18 will be available in the month of May or June 2018.

>> Date of availability of PhD Prospectus - In June, 2017

>> Closing date for receipt of applications - In June, 2017

>> Availability of Admit Cards online - In July, 2017

>> Date of conduct of entrance examination - In July, 2017

>> Date of Declaration of result - On 19th July, 2017

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?