20th July 2011, 12:36 AM
Nissar ul haq

Which course is better for a B.A first year student in Economics? Information regarding the entrance exam conducted by Kashmir University to get admission in PG in the university?

Which course is better for me as i'm a B.Afyr student in economics? Give the information regarding the entrance exam conducted by kashmir university to get admission for P.G in university?

Related Questions:
  1. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology Entrance Test- Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science Entrance - Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Detailed information about M.A.(Economics) entrance exam of Delhi University?
  4. When Central University, Hyderabad will conduct M.A.(Economics) entrance exam for Communication English Honours student? Syllabus of this entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for eco honors after clearing 12th with 82.75%
  6. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Sciences Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Details regarding admission in M.A Economics?
  9. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release?
  10. When the admission of M.A.(Economics) will be started in Delhi University?
  11. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  12. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical and Material Science -M.Sc in Statistics- Option-I: Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can I do B.Ed after doing BSc?
  14. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Arts Entrance Test- Linguistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  16. University of Kashmir-Faculty of education Entrance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?
27th August 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better for a B.A first year student in Economics? Information regarding the entrance exam conducted by Kashmir University to get admission in PG in the university?

i want the previous question papers of B.A 3rd year of kashmir university where i can find them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?