8th June 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCom for a candidate after completing 2nd PUC?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 2nd PUC. I want to do MCom course. So, after completing my 2nd PUC, will I be eligible to study MCom? Please hep me to know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

12th June 2019, 05:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCom for a candidate after completing 2nd PUC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying in 2nd PUC. I want to do MCom course. So, after completing my 2nd PUC, will I be eligible to study MCom? Please hep me to know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

The aspirant after completion of 2nd PUC has to study BCom course to study Master of Commerce (MCom) in the future. Therefore, the aspirant has to join and complete the BCom course first in order to study MCom course. There are no other options available to study directly MCom without studying Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) course. The aspirant has to study BCom for 3 years and then join MCom. Duration of the MCom course is 2 years.
13th June 2019, 03:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCom for a candidate after completing 2nd PUC?

M.Com. refers to Master of Commerce degree course and as the name suggests it is a postgraduation degree course for which the minimum education required is a a graduation degree course in concerned subject from a recognised university.

So, having just completed your Class 12th, you are not eligible to directly pursue M.Com degree course as you need to first pursue a graduation degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?