26th August 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET for 2nd PUC candidate?

Hello Everyone,
I am a 2nd PUC student. Am I eligible to write EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh? Kindly let me know about this.

31st August 2015, 12:42 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET for 2nd PUC candidate?

Following are eligibility criteria for Andhra Pardesh EAMCET:

You must be citizen of India or person of Indian Origin or Oversee of India.

Age of candidates must be completed 17 years.

Candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pardesh and also satisfy the local or non local status under the Andhra Pardesh Education Institutional order.
31st August 2015, 02:26 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET for 2nd PUC candidate?

Eligibility to appear in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET for 2nd PUC candidate:
  • Candidates must be Indian or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
  • Candidate must have passed 12th with Mathematics ( or Biology ), Physics and Chemistry.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 45% marks and 5% relaxation is there for SC and ST candidates.
  • Age of candidate must be above 17 years.
31st August 2015, 02:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to appear in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET examination, the candidate must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. Since, you are pursuing 2nd PUC, you are not eligible to appear in EAMCET examination. After completion of your 2nd PUC, you are eligible to appear in EAMCET examination.
31st August 2015, 05:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in AP EAMCET Exam:

Yes, 2nd PUC candidate is certainly eligible to appear in EAMCET Examination. To be eligible for EAMCET Examination, candidates must belong to the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in EAMCET Examination is 12th Class from a recognized university.

Educational Qualification:

>> Candidates must have passed 12th Class in that year of conduct of examination or before to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are appearing for the final year of Intermediate Exam (2nd PUC) are also eligible.

>> Candidates must have studied or appearing 12th Class with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as the Optionals in the fields of Technology and Engineering.

>> Since you are a 2nd PUC Candidate, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in EAMCET (Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) examination.
5th September 2015, 01:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for AP EAMCET 2nd PUC candidate:

> Candidate must be of Indian Origin

> Candidate must have completed his/her +2 level with Science background

> Candidate must have secured more than 50% at their +2 level

> Candidate's maximum age should not be above 17 years
7th May 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I belongs to Andhra pradesh state only, i completed PUC in Karnataka state, for me is it possible to appear AP-EAMCET..
30th May 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Can a student who is born in Hyderabad but has studied throughout in kendriya vidyalaya Bangalore karnataka and passed 10 2, is eligible for EAMCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?