17th August 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MCom(Human Resource Development) in Ranchi University?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is MCom(Human Resource Development) which is available in Ranchi University. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course? Kindly tell me immediately.

15th September 2018, 04:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MCom(Human Resource Development) in Ranchi University?

** M.Com. Human Resource Development or Master of Commerce in Human Resource Development is a postgraduate Human Resource Management course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** Candidate should have passed bachelor degree in commerce from a recognized university.

** The fee expenses of M.Com(Human Resource Development) in Ranchi University is 3,189 /year.
15th September 2018, 09:23 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Fee expenses of MCom(Human Resource Development) in Ranchi University?

Hi there!

The fees for MCOM in ranchi university is 20000 per year.

So the total fees is INR 60000.

But you can easily avail the scholarships offer there.

Hope this helps!
19th September 2018, 07:00 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MCom(Human Resource Development) in Ranchi University?

MCom(Human Resource Development) in Ranchi University is 2 years long post graduation course. Fee expenses for this course is around Rs 2500/. per year. Candidates must have passed *B.Com/B.Com (H) from a recognized Institute to be eligible to pursue MCom(Human Resource Development) in Ranchi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?