17th August 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCom(Human Resource Development) in Ranchi University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Ranchi University for MCom(Human Resource Development) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

18th August 2018, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCom(Human Resource Development) in Ranchi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Ranchi University for MCom(Human Resource Development) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Eligibility to study MCom (HRM) in Ranchi University is a bachelor’s degree in Commerce with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. Candidates are admitted to the MCom (HRM) course based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is two years (four semesters). Candidates have to contact the university for exact details. Ranchi University website link is given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?