17th August 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MCom(Human Resource Development) in Ranchi University?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MCom(Human Resource Development) course in Ranchi University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

15th September 2018, 09:17 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Admission procedure to study MCom(Human Resource Development) in Ranchi University?

Hi there!

The admission in Ranchi university for MCOM is based on the marks obtained in the graduation in the field of bcom.

The cut off mentioned is 70% for all category.

Hope this helps!
19th September 2018, 06:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCom(Human Resource Development) in Ranchi University?

There are no entrance exam available in Ranchi University for admission in MCom(Human Resource Development). Eligible candidates can apply online or offline for admission. Candidates are admitted based on eligibility and selections are made on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. Candidates who have passed *B.Com/B.Com (H) from a recognized Institute are eligible to pursue MCom(Human Resource Development).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?