14th August 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MDS(Orthodontics) in any Government Dental College of India? Total fee expenses?

Hello Everyone,
What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Dental College for MDS(Orthodontics) course in India? What will be the fees for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government affiliated Dental Colleges which offer MDS in India? Number of seats available and fee expenses?
  2. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
  3. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  4. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  5. Total seats available to study MDS in Government and Private Dental colleges of India?
  6. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  7. Where can I get admission for BDS in Chennai after scoring 189.7 cutoff?
  8. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  9. How to join WHO as a dentist? I have done BDS from a government college in India -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution?
  11. Universities which offer Distance M.Tech in India? Total fee expenses to study?
  12. How to change dental college to do internships?
  13. List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  15. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  16. Total number of seats available for PG in dental surgery in India? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to study in best government college in India after completing intermediate with 96%
  18. How may I do M.D.S in Pedonotics branch? List of top colleges in A.P for the same? I've completed my B.D.S final year
21st August 2015, 05:22 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MDS(Orthodontics) in any Government Dental College of India? Total fee expenses?

Eligibility to study MDS(Orthodontics) :

Candidate must have passed BDS that is Bachelor of Dental Surgery from any recognised college.
Age of candidate must be above 21 years.

AICET exam is conducted by various Dental Colleges for admission to this course.

Fee for MDS Orthodontics from government college is around 50,000 for complete course. It crosses more than 10 lakh rupees if you pursue it from some private institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?