22nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad for ME(Infrastructure Engineering) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering colleges can I get with 502 rank in APEAMCET 2016?
  2. Eligibility to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?
  3. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  4. List of top 10 colleges in AP?
  5. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat under OU? I have scored 5272 rank in PGECET
  6. Which are the colleges in AP? I have scored 60,533 rank in EAMCET
  7. Best colleges with Hostel facility for girls in Hyderabad
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission in M.Tech in any good NIT or IIT after scoring 521 GATE score?
  10. Which colleges will I get in Analysis branch after scoring 7827 rank in PGECET
  11. Which colleges will I get in India to do M.Tech after scoring 16000 rank in GATE?
  12. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat in B.E Automobile? I have got 158 cutoff
  13. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category and I am from Rajasthan
  14. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3709 in PGECET?
  17. Can i get BE or B.Tech automobile engg from diploma in automobile engg under the institute of motor industry?
  18. Which are the colleges for M.Tech in electrical after scoring 10753 rank in PGCET
27th July 2018, 04:44 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad for ME(Infrastructure Engineering) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Eligibility to study ME Infrastructure Engineering at University College of Engineering is a pass in BE / BTech or AMIE or equivalent in relevant discipline from a recognized university. Candidates have to appear for GATE or PGECET for the admission to study ME Infrastructure Engineering at University College of Engineering. Duration of the course is two years.
27th July 2018, 06:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

In order to pursue ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in science/engineering stream with minimum 55% to 60% marks from a recognized college university. Candidates have to appear for TS PGECET examination for admission.

Add: Osmania University Campus
Hyderabad - 500007
Telangana, India
ph: 040-27098254
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?