22nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

I have an interest to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
27th July 2018, 04:53 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Yes, candidates have to clear either GATE or Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) to study ME Infrastructure Engineering at University College of Engineering. Candidates who have passed BE / BTech or AMIE or equivalent in the relevant discipline from a recognized university are eligible to study ME Infrastructure Engineering at University College of Engineering. Duration of the course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?