22nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in DRPCAU, Samastipur?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) course in DRPCAU, Samastipur? I am interested to do this MTech in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether DRPCAU, Samastipur offer MTech(Soil and Water Engineering)?
  2. Benefits of studying MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in DRPCAU, Samastipur?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in DRPCAU, Samastipur?
  4. Admission procedure to study MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in DRPCAU, Samastipur?
  5. Fee expenses of BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  6. Total fee expenses of BTech(Genetic Engineering) course?
  7. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  9. Fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore?
  10. Fee expenses of BTech(ECE) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering?
  11. Fee expenses of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  13. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  14. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  15. Fee expenses of BTech(EE) in Mizoram University?
  16. Fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  17. Fee expenses of BE(Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer?
  18. Fee expenses of BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
27th July 2018, 05:28 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in DRPCAU, Samastipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) course in DRPCAU, Samastipur? I am interested to do this MTech in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

Fee expenses of MTech Soil and Water Engineering in DRPCAU, Samastipur are as follows:

Fee to be charged per semester:

Registration Fee – Rs 210
Admission Fee – Rs 260
Tuition Fee – Rs 2,500
Examination Fee – Rs 500
Library Fee – Rs 330
Medical Fee – Rs 250
Athletic Fee – Rs 250
Extra Co-curricular Fee – Rs 250
Common Room Fund – Rs 100
Hostel Fund – Rs 100
Seat Rent – Rs 700

Total -------------- Rs 5450

Fees to be charged once Academic Program:

Development Fee – Rs 5,000
University Registration Fee – Rs 165
Migration Fee – Rs 250

Total ------------- Rs 5,415

Refundable Deposits:

Laboratory Caution Money – Rs 660
Library Security Money – Rs 1,650
Hostel Security Money – Rs 825

Total ----------------- Rs 3,135

Grand Total --------------------------- Rs 14,000

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?