8th September 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How many ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) seats available in HITS Chennai?

Dear friends, I am interested to study ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) in HITS Chennai. So, I would like to know how many seats are there in this institute for this ME course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

12th September 2019, 01:02 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) seats available in HITS Chennai?

The total number of seats available for Master of Engineering (Internal Combustion Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai is 45.

The eligibility required to get admission in Master of Engineering (Internal Combustion Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai is B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical engineering, Automobile engineering, Production engineering, Mechanotronics, Aeronautical or Production engineering stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

You can visit the website https://www.hindustanuniv.ac.in/ for more information.
15th September 2019, 01:20 PM
IphoneX

Default Re: How many ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) seats available in HITS Chennai?

There are only 45 seats are available in ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) HITS Chennai.

Course Duration of ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) HITS Chennai is of 2 Years.

For more enquiry visit official Website:-- https://www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?