28th October 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Whether MA(Public Policy) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Ahmedabad?

Sir, I am studying in BA(Political Science) in Calcutta University. After my BA I would like to do any job. But I don’t want to quit my study. I am planning to study MA in Public Policy. I want to join IGNOU for this course. I want to know that MA in Public Policy available in IGNOU? If yes, then tell me the study centre in Ahmedabad.

3rd November 2018, 03:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MA(Public Policy) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in BA(Political Science) in Calcutta University. After my BA I would like to do any job. But I don’t want to quit my study. I am planning to study MA in Public Policy. I want to join IGNOU for this course. I want to know that MA in Public Policy available in IGNOU? If yes, then tell me the study centre in Ahmedabad.

Sorry, IGNOU does not offer an MA (Public Policy) course. The IGNOU offers Master of Arts (Public Administration) course and various other courses. Candidates can find the details about the master’s degree courses offered in IGNOU in the website link given Click Here

IGNOU has a Regional Centre in Ahmedabad. The IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?