19th September 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering) in Goa University for BTech student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BTech. After completing my BTech, I want to do ME(Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering) in Goa University. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this PG Degree or not?

20th September 2018, 04:01 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering) in Goa University for BTech student?

Eligibility criteria to study ME (Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering) in Goa University are as follows:-

Candidate must have passed BE or B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication or equivalent with 55% aggregate from a recognized university.

Candidates may have passed MCA/ M.Sc(IT) degree with 55% aggregate (50% aggregate for reserved categories).
20th September 2018, 02:18 PM
ASHLEY SARA

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering) in Goa University for BTech student?

Goa University M.E. Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering Admission 2018

Course Full Name:- Master of Engineering in Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
Eligibility Criteria:- B.E. or equivalent
Course Duration:- 2 Years
21st September 2018, 05:47 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to study ME(Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering) in Goa University are:-
Aspirants should have successfully completed their B.Tech/B.E with minimum of 55% marks from any UGC recognized university or college.
Candidate should have cleared GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?