20th February 2021, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPharm(Pharmaceutics) in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research

Hello everyone, I want to do MPharm(Pharmaceutics) from Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this college? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

20th February 2021, 10:52 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPharm(Pharmaceutics) in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research

Eligibility to study MPharm(Pharmaceutics) in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research can be seen below.

You must have completed BPharm with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.

You will get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

There is no need to appear in any other entrance exam.
21st February 2021, 10:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPharm(Pharmaceutics) in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue MPharm in Pharmaceutics in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this MPharm in Pharmaceutics in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research course is given below,

>> You should be an Indian Citizen

>> You must have passed Bachelor of Pharmacy course with minimum CGPA of 6.0 from a recognized university.

>> Also you should have qualified or appeared in PGET Entrance Examination.

@ Duration of the course - 2 years

Click here for more details
21st February 2021, 10:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do MPharm(Pharmaceutics) from Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this college? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!
Those candidates who have completed B.Pharmacy with above 60% marks are eligible to get admission M.Pharmacy in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?