20th February 2021, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MPharm(Pharmaceutics) admission in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MPharm(Pharmaceutics) course in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

20th February 2021, 10:49 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Requirements to get MPharm(Pharmaceutics) admission in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research

Requirements to get MPharm(Pharmaceutics) admission in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research can be seen below.

You must have completed BPharm with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university.

You can get admission entrance exam conducted by university.
21st February 2021, 10:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MPharm(Pharmaceutics) admission in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research

Requirements required to pursue MPharm in Pharmaceutics in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research:

Major requirements required to pursue MPharm in Pharmaceutics in Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research are given below,

Name of the College - Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research

Name of the Course - MPharm in Pharmaceutics

>> The duration of this course is 2 years

>> Total Number of seats - 18 seats

>> To be eligible, you should be an Indian Citizen.

>> You must have passed Bachelor of Pharmacy with minimum CGPA of 6.0 from a recognized university.

>> You should also have qualified PGET Entrance Examination.

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?