18th September 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

What type of project is better for Mini Project in 3rd year ECE branch?

Am doing b.tech 3rd year ECE branch.in this sem i want to do mini project,what type of project is better.i want hardware only.i spend money only 2000 to 3000 only. please give total brief idea about mini project.

21st September 2014, 11:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of project is better for Mini Project in 3rd year ECE branch?

Mini project is an important aspect in engineering field. This is because :-
- It makes the students ready for the crucial B.Tech project.
- It is also important from the interview point of view during the placement drive in the fourth year.

There are many fields in which you can do your mini project. But since you are in ECE branch so you should do project in any of the field mentioned below.

- Communication project based on modern and next generation telecom :- Mainly conceptual based thereby cheap.
- Embedded System based on automation:- This may incur good cost on purchase of hardware materials especially if you are in the Robotics field.
- Programming based project:- You can learn certain programming languages like JAVA, C,C++ and implement them in various projects in the networking field, microcontroller field,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?