21st November 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Medicine) for a Bachelor of Paramedical Technology graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed Bachelor of Paramedical Technology course in Forensic Medicine which is affiliated to MUHS University. I want to get admission in MSc in Forensic Medicine course. On the basis of my graduate, I am eligible to study this MSc course?

30th January 2022, 07:35 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Medicine) for a Bachelor of Paramedical Technology graduate?

The eligibility to study MSc Forensic Medicine is, aspirants must have a graduation degree in science or an equivalent from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years. This is a post graduate degree.

Admission Process;

Counselling after qualification of entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?