19th April 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of DNB-Forensic Medicine course for Diploma holder? Can I get any consession at the time of admission? Job prospects of Forensic Medicine Diploma course?

Hello,
I have a qualification of Diploma in Forensic Medicine. I want to do DNB in Forensic Medicine. What is the procedure for registration? Do I get any concession / advantage thanks to this Dilpoma? What are my job prospects right now?

11th April 2023, 11:47 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Registration procedure of DNB-Forensic Medicine course for Diploma holder? Can I get any consession at the time of admission? Job prospects of Forensic Medicine Diploma course?

If you have completed a Diploma in Forensic Medicine and wish to pursue DNB in Forensic Medicine, here are some steps you can follow:
  • Research hospitals or institutions that offer DNB programs in Forensic Medicine.
  • Check the eligibility criteria for admission, which may include minimum educational qualifications, work experience, or other requirements.
  • Apply for the DNB program by submitting your application along with the required documents such as your academic transcripts, work experience certificates, and recommendation letters.
  • Once you receive confirmation of admission, you can start your studies as per the course schedule and syllabus.
Regarding concessions/advantages due to your diploma, it depends on the specific policies of the institution you choose to apply to. Some institutions may consider your diploma as an advantage and may offer you certain exemptions or credit transfers, while others may not.
As for job prospects, completing a DNB in Forensic Medicine can open up several career opportunities in both government and private sectors. You may find employment as a forensic pathologist, medicolegal consultant, forensic scientist, or other related roles. However, the availability of jobs and salary levels may vary depending on factors such as your experience, location, and demand in the job market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?