18th January 2021, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Action Research Engineering) in Centurion University of Technology and Management

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Centurion University of Technology and Management for studying MTech(Action Research Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college?

24th January 2021, 11:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Action Research Engineering) in Centurion University of Technology and Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Centurion University of Technology and Management for studying MTech(Action Research Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college?
If you have completed B.Tech In Action Research Engineering from a recognized University then you are eligible or M.Tech course in Action Research Engineering.

But you should qualify in GATE exam.

There are no age criteria for GATE entrance exam.
25th January 2021, 12:03 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Action Research Engineering) in Centurion University of Technology and Management

The following Eligibility to study MTech(Action Research Engineering) in Centurion University of Technology and Management :-

The applicant must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field with a valid score in the Entrance Exams prescribed.

Hope it helps.
25th January 2021, 08:01 PM
Pikachuuuu

Eligibility to study MTech(Action Research Engineering) in Centurion University of Technology and Management is:

You must have completed BTech in relevant subjects with minimum 6 CGPA.

You must have a valid score in GATE to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?