18th January 2021, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for MTech(Action Research Engineering) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?

Hello everyone, can you please provide me the details of the fee expenses of MTech(Action Research Engineering) course of Centurion University of Technology and Management. I want to study this course in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure of each semester.

24th January 2021, 12:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for MTech(Action Research Engineering) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?

MTech in Action Research Engineering at Centurion University of Technology and Management is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.80000
Year II - Rs.80000
Total - Rs.1.6 Lakhs

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.cutm.ac.in
25th January 2021, 12:01 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for MTech(Action Research Engineering) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?

The following is the fee structure of each semester for MTech(Action Research Engineering) in Centurion University of Technology and Management :-

Per Semester Fee : Rs.40,000.
Total First Year Fee : Rs.80,000.
Total Fee : Rs.1,60,000(For 2 Years).
25th January 2021, 07:58 PM
Pikachuuuu

The fee structure of each semester for MTech(Action Research Engineering) in Centurion University of Technology and Management are:

You have to pay Rs. 40000 each semester.

This course will complete in 4 semesters.

You can get admission on the basis of GATE score.
28th January 2021, 07:44 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

There will be 2 years duration of this course consists four semester

fee structure of each semester for MTech(Action Research Engineering) in Centurion University of Technology and Management

Per Semester Fee : Rs.40,000.
Total Fee : Rs.1,60,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?