10th June 2020, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Network Engineering) in Manipal Institute of Technology Udupi?

Hello everyone, I want to do MTech(Network Engineering) from Manipal Institute of Technology Udupi. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this college? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

3rd July 2020, 02:04 AM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Network Engineering) in Manipal Institute of Technology Udupi?

Eligibility to study MTech(Network Engineering) in Manipal Institute of Technology Udipi :
Graduation with 50% marks from any recognised University and eligible score in MET (Manipal Entrance Test) or GATE.
Candidates are selected based on their past Academic Records and marks obtained in Entrance Test.
4th July 2020, 07:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Network Engineering) in Manipal Institute of Technology Udupi?

The eligibility to study MTech in Network Engineering at Manipal Institute of Technology Udupi is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will on the basis of MET (Manipal Entrance Test) or GATE score followed by counseling. The candidate age should be in-between 22 to 30 years.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.manipal.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?