29th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi for BTech(CSE) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BTech CSE. After completing my BTech, I want to do MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MTech in this specialization or not?

28th September 2018, 12:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi for BTech(CSE) student?

MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi*is course duration of 2 years, which is divided into 4 semesters. Candidates who have passed BE/ B.Tech in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category) from a recognized university are eligible to apply for MTech(Computer Network Engineering) admission. Candidates are admitted based on score obtained in the Karnataka-PGCET conducted by KEA followed by counselling. Candidates with a valid GATE score are given first preference for admission.

Being a student of BTech CSE, you are definitely eligible to pursue that course after completing your graduation if you comply the above mentioned eligibility criteria.
For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://nmamit.nitte.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?