20th February 2023, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Ph.D in hospital management for MBA postgraduate?

I have completed my MBA degree in operations management. Currently i have working in hospital as purchase or store executive. I want to do Ph.D in healthcare and hospital managemnt. Can i take admission in recognised university.

22nd February 2023, 02:04 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Ph.D in hospital management for MBA postgraduate?

The eligibility to study PhD in Hospital Management is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called NET/JRF.
22nd February 2023, 08:17 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Ph.D in hospital management for MBA postgraduate?

The eligibility is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.

The entrance exam called NET/JRF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?