1st June 2018, 01:47 AM

Can I study PhD(Hospital Management) being an PMIR postgraduate and UGC-NET qualified? List of colleges/universities offering such course in Patna?

Hello, I have completed my Master in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations(PMIR) and UGC-NET qualified from Patna University. Can I pursue PhD in Hospital Management? Are there any colleges or universities in Patna where such type of course is offered?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate?
  2. How to prepare for UGC NET exams? Which subjects are the best for this exam?Study material for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any scholarship available for UGC-NET(Management) qualified candidate?
  4. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  5. How to do Ph.D in management after qualifying UGC NET in management?
  6. Which courses do we need to complete to prepare for NET exam?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  8. Can I study PhD in Management with Fellowship of Commerce being a UGC-NET qualifier?
  9. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for study Ph.D in Management?
  10. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  11. List of schools offering Intermediate Humanities in Patna -- [New]
  12. Where can we get the study materials for UGC NET exam?
  13. Can I get admission to study PhD in Geography being a UGC-NET qualified Assistant Government Teacher?
  14. When will UGC update the list of qualified students for UGC NET JRF?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Geography) course in Panjab University for UGC-NET qualified candidate who has secured 59.1% In M.Sc?
  16. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for a postgraduate with 45% marks?
  17. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  18. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?