2nd July 2018, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Business Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate with 64% marks?

Sir, I am planning to study PhD in Business Management course. I have done MBA in HR field with 64% marks. So, can I be eligible to do PhD in this field? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon for BCom student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  4. Environment/ Safety related PhD courses available to study for MBA(Safety Management) postgraduate?
  5. Which course to do after my BA graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  7. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  8. Which master degree or diploma is preferable for a good future prospective? I'm working with a construction company and completing my BBA graduation degree
  9. What can we do after doing BCA from good university?
  10. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  11. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  12. Eligibility and educational qualification required to study Advanced Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Research Management in CREMA?
  13. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate?
  14. What are the options available after M.Com completion?
  15. Eligibility to study MBA(Hotel Management) for BBA(H) student?
  16. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  17. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate?
  18. Possibility to study PhD in Political Science for MBA(Personnel Management) postgraduate?
4th July 2018, 08:25 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Business Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate with 64% marks?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PhD in Business Management for MBA HR Post Graduates:

The minimum educational qualification required to pursue PhD in Business Management course is "Master's Degree" in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks. As you are done with MBA in HR which is a relevant course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

Besides meeting this qualification criteria, you are required to appear in any of the below mentioned entrance examinations in order to pursue PhD in Business Management course.
* UGC NET JRF
* CSIR NET JRF or
* SLET or
* Equivalent National Level Entrance Examination or
* Concerned College's PhD Entrance Test

Some of the top colleges offering this course are,
@ Christ University, Bangalore
@ University of Delhi
@ Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi
@ Department of Management, BITS Pilani
@ Indian Institute of Technology, Madras..etc.,
4th July 2018, 11:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Business Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate with 64% marks?

=> Ph.D. Business Management or Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management is Doctorate level Business Management course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed post graduation with at least 55 to 60% from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study PhD(Business Management) after MBA-HR postgraduate with 64% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?