12th April 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MA(Criminal Justice) after completing LLB course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MA(Criminal Justice) as I am a student of LLB, so I will be able to do this MA(Criminal Justice)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

16th April 2019, 01:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MA(Criminal Justice) after completing LLB course?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to pursue MA(Criminal Justice) after completing LLB course. The basic educational qualification required to pursue MA(Criminal Justice) is the pass degree in 3 years LLB course after graduation under 10+2+3 pattern from any UGC recognized university/institution. Candidates who have done 5 years of BA+LLB integrated course with minimum 55% marks in aggregate in LLB examination are also eligible to study MA(Criminal Justice) course.
16th April 2019, 01:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MA(Criminal Justice) after completing LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MA(Criminal Justice) as I am a student of LLB, so I will be able to do this MA(Criminal Justice)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can do the MA (Criminal Justice) course after completion of LLB Degree course. Eligibility to study the MA (Criminal Justice) is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. Some colleges conduct an entrance examination for the admission to study the MA (Criminal Justice). Duration of the MA (Criminal Justice) is two years. Therefore, you can study MA (Criminal Justice) after completing the LLB Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?