7th November 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Capital Market) in Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies?

I came to know that Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies offers MBA in Capital Market course. Please tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in this course?

9th November 2016, 04:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Capital Market) in Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies?

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies conducts its own entrance examination for admission of candidates in MBA(capital management), therefore, if you wish to get admission in the course, you will have to appear and clear the examination with minimum cut-off required.
9th November 2016, 10:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Capital Market) in Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies?

Yes, definitely Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies offers MBA in Capital Market course.
To take admission under the course, candidates must have to qualify in the NMAT entrance examination conducted by the said Institute.
Admission is based on the result of NMAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?