30th September 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in TMC Shipping Pvt. Ltd.?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in TMC Shipping Pvt. Ltd. for MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd October 2018, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in TMC Shipping Pvt. Ltd.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in TMC Shipping Pvt. Ltd. for MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam as soon as possible. Thank you!

Candidates with a valid score in CAT / MAT / ATMA / XAT / TANCET / JMET are eligible to study MBA Cruise Ship Hospitality Management in TMC Shipping. If the candidates have not taken any one of the above tests, he/she will be asked for the Entrance Examination of AMET for the admission to study MBA Cruise Ship Hospitality Management. The maximum age limit to study the MBA Cruise Ship Hospitality Management in TMC Shipping is 25 years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
2nd October 2018, 09:08 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in TMC Shipping Pvt. Ltd.?

Following are the entrance exams accepted by the TMC Shipping Pvt. Ltd. for the admission of MBA (Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) :-

CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ JMET/ TANCET

If a candidate has not appeared for any of the above tests, he/she will be asked to appear for entrance exam of AMET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?