30th September 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in TMC Shipping Pvt. Ltd.?

Hello, I am interested to study my MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in TMC Shipping Pvt. Ltd. So, I want to know about the criteria for admission in TMC Shipping Pvt. Ltd. for this MBA course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

2nd October 2018, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in TMC Shipping Pvt. Ltd.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to study my MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in TMC Shipping Pvt. Ltd. So, I want to know about the criteria for admission in TMC Shipping Pvt. Ltd. for this MBA course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or mariners holding the following professional qualification obtained after a minimum duration of study-cum-training after 10+2 leading to: Master Foreign Going Certificate of Competency or First class Motor or Steam or Combined Certificate Competency issued by the Director General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, Government of India are eligible to study MBA Cruise Ship Hospitality in TMC Shipping. They should have passed any one of the given examinations CAT / MAT / ATMA / JMET / XAT / TANCET or Entrance examination conducted AMET for the admission to study MBA Cruise Ship Hospitality Management. Candidates are selected for the course based on their performance in the Personal Interview / Group Discussion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?