30th September 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in TMC Shipping Pvt. Ltd.?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in TMC Shipping Pvt. Ltd. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in this college? Please tell me asap.

2nd October 2018, 10:26 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Procedure to study MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in TMC Shipping Pvt. Ltd.?

Admission procedure to study MBA (Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in TMC Shipping Pvt.Ltd. involves the following steps:-

1. Initial Screening
(Based on eligibility criteria- age, educational qualification, entrance test score,etc.)

2. Written Test and Interview (Written test of one and a half hour takes place. It comprises of both objective and subjective questions. Interview is conducted to access the adaptability of candidate to marine life.)

3. Counselling (A merit list is created for shortlisted candidate and they are guided through admission process.)

4. Medical Examination (For selected candidates)

5. Admission Confirmation (Admission confirmation letter is sent to the candidates who clears the medical examination.)

[/B]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?