9th October 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Dr. MPS College of Hotel Management?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MBA(Hotel Management) from Dr. MPS College of Hotel Management then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

12th October 2018, 03:01 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Dr. MPS College of Hotel Management?

Entrance examination available to study MBA (Hotel Management) in Dr. MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management are as follows:-
MAT examination
12th October 2018, 03:39 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Dr. MPS College of Hotel Management?

For MBA admission in Dr. MPS College of Hotel Management, candidate has to appear for All India Entrance Examination for Hotel Management.
12th October 2018, 05:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Dr. MPS College of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MBA(Hotel Management) from Dr. MPS College of Hotel Management then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Eligible students have to appear for the All India Entrance Examination and Group Discussion for the admission to study MBA in Hotel Management in Dr. MPS College of Hotel Management. Eligibility to study MBA in Hotel Management in Dr. MPS College of Hotel Management is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Duration of the MBA in Hotel Management course is two years in the Dr. MPS College of Hotel Management. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?