2nd July 2011, 11:53 PM
aammu

Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?

Does all the engg colleges in bangalore and mysore give stipend to the GATE qualified MTech students?which are the colleges giving stipend?

24th September 2011, 10:57 AM
hrushi614

Default Re: Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?

hi friend,

If you got seat through gate you will definately get stipend.

But may be all colleges in bangalore and mysore will not give stipend.

Because first you have to consult your principal and tell about your gate stipend details.

Then only the gate process will going on otherwise you will not get stipend.
11th December 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?

What is the amount of stipend for gate qualified candidates ? Is it varies with colleges or universities or is same at all places ?
27th November 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

why does v t u belguam karnataka not provide stipend to m tech students who have qualified through gate this year 2012-13
16th June 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE SCHOLARSHIP DELAYS, SOME STUDENTS ARE TOTALLY DEPENDENT ON MONTHLY STIPEND FOR THEIR ACADEMIC NEEDS AND FOR SELF DEPENDENCY.WHAT IS THE USE IF A STUDENT GET THEIR SCHOLARSHIP AFTER A LONG PERIOD. IT REALLY AFFECTS A STUDENT THROUGHOUT THEIR ACADEMIC YEAR.
1st August 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 27.6 & my rank is 17355. give me the list of colleges indiawide
2nd April 2014, 04:59 PM
ParagA92

My score is 25.67
can i get admission to VJTI or BATU college for m tech?
will i get stipend?
2nd June 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Which are the top private colleges for ECE M.Tech in Karnataka based on placements?
12th March 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a keralite... I qualified under obc category. Should I get Stypent in colleges in banglore??
17th June 2018, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I have gate qualified now I apply to pgcet but when I got my stipend?? Will I get monthly stipend?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?