3rd June 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD with stipend on the basis of GPAT or I have to give exams like CSIR and GATE to get stipend?

HI I AM ISHWAR GUNDECHA FROM SANGAMNER. NOW I AM IN M.PHARM 2ND YEAR ...I HAVE QUALIFIED GPAT IN 2014. AND AFTER M.PHARMA I WANT DO PHD. SO, WILL I GET STIPEND FOR PHD ON THE BASIS OF GPAT? Or I HAVE TO GIVE SOME OTHER EXAMS LIKE GATE ,CSIR etc FOR PHD STIPEND?

6th June 2016, 05:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD with stipend on the basis of GPAT or I have to give exams like CSIR and GATE to get stipend?

Normally, candidate with GPAT/GATE/NET/JRF qualification are eligible for fellowship as a research scholar during the Ph.D programme.

If you have qualified GPAT then surely you will be eligible for fellowship when you get admission in a research programme from a recognized institute or university.

8th June 2016, 01:10 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD with stipend on the basis of GPAT or I have to give exams like CSIR and GATE to get stipend?

I am happy to say you that definitely you will get stipend to do Ph.d on the basis of GPAT examination. Candidates those who have GATE/GPAT/NET/JRF qualification with them, are definitely eligible for the fellowship as a research scholar during Ph.D.
Since you have qualified GPAT, you will definitely get the stipend to do Ph.D.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?