23rd March 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

25th March 2019, 03:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies are as follows:-
GMAT
CMAT
CAT
MAT
XAT
26th March 2019, 10:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

If you want to secure admission in MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies, you have to appear in and qualify the TERI University common entrance test. Candidates who have a valid rank in CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT are also eligible to get admission in MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies. Candidates who have more than 2 years of relevant work experience may be exempted from entrance test. Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university to be eligible to study MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies.

You can find details on:
http://www.terisas.ac.in/index.php?o...=tab&id=149511
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?